Monday, February 06, 2006

THE FIVE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE - Nelly and Shruthi's wedding



Thank you most of all to Nelson and Shruthi for giving me the five most wonderful days of my life. With memories I'll never let go of and a closeness that is impossible to express, Shruthi and Nelly made the celebration of their marriage a time when I felt truly grateful that I had the amazing privilege of calling them friends and family.

I guess these days were really all about family. Like how Nelly and Shruthi always made you feel like a brother or a sister. How Saikat's emotional speech tugged at your heartstrings. How Sharon made you smile and laugh. How Sanjaya made you raise an eyebrow. How ACJ 2004 really is a big family. I think Nelly said it best: "You know guys, what was special about ACJ was that every one of those 90 odd people was unique and they all brought something special to us."

The last five days may have gone by in a flash but there was something to cherish in every moment. Looking back, one can only get teary eyed reminiscing after barely a day has passed. It was simply surreal seeing all of you again and we missed a lot those who couldn't make it. Seeing Nelson and Shruthi together, seeing them happier than you would ever imagine possible for two people to be, reinforces your faith in how beautiful life can be.

I love you both. I feel really lucky to have been able to be a part of this very special time in your lives.

Vineeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vineeth, How's it going? Do you like the new job?
cndtx

Vineeth said...

its a tough tough life out here. Hows engaged life?