Monday, April 10, 2006

Reflections of an empty flat

Part - I Alone

No matter how much you think it.
No matter how much you know you feel it.
You never really fully understand it.
The different levels of loneliness.
I thought I knew it.
I thought I was prepared.
I thought I knew what 'alone' meant.
But when it comes to flying solo, there isn't a manual.
Life throws it up at you.
You pray you know how to handle it.
You feel both peace and pain.
Along the road that is the path of gain.
You can be alone in a crowd.
You can be alone in your thoughts.
Alone in your pain,
alone inside your heart,
alone in your beliefs,
alone in your dreams,
alone in your fears,
But you are never really alone when you have faith in God.
Look for the light in the darkness.
Pray for loneliness to teach you life's lessons,
that only solitude can.
Oh! loneliness, I pray that I can used to you.
Oh! hollowness, I say goodbye to you.
Oh Lord, cleanse my soul.
And give me the peace that the world cannot.
And cannot ever take away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vineeth! nice to have to back blogging!!! don't let the alone get to you. It's only a matter of time. hang in there : )

Faizan said...

Hey vineeth this is faizan remember? wanted to know how to get in touch with you. dont have your email!